Get to Know Me Uncomfortably Well
1. What is you middle name? I have none.
2. How old are you? I'm 16 years old.
3. What is your birthday? 23rd May.
4. What is your zodiac sign? Gemini.
5. What is your favorite color? I love purple, red and orange.
6. What's your lucky number? My lucky number is 17.
7. Do you have any pets? No.
8. Where are you from? Germany.
9. How tall are you? I'm 1,68m tall.
10. What shoe size are you? I wear 37-38 (German size).
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I don't know.. 10-25 pairs?
12. What was your last dream about? My last dream was about how I played basketball in an Anime.
13. What talents do you have? I can cook, dance (modern dance, contemporary ballet, own choreographies), sing, playing clarinet and I write good novels.
14. Are you psychic in any way? Yes.
15. Favorite song? My favourite song is "Last Heaven" from "the GazettE".
16. Favorite movie? Frozen.
17. Who would be your ideal partner? I don't know.
18. Do you want children? Yes, an adopted child.
19. Do you want a church wedding? I don't know.
20. Are you religious? Yes, you could say so.
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? Yes.
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? Somewhat.
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? Yes, a german actor.
24. Baths or showers? Both. First showering, then bathing.
25. What color socks are you wearing? I'm barefoot right now.
26. Have you ever been famous? I don't know.
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? I don't know.
28. What type of music do you like? I mostly listen to Classical, Dubstep, Metal, Rock (all kind of Rock), Posthardcore. And Anime music. All of them in Japanese or English.
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Uhm, err, no. What kind of question is that?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? I sleep with 2.
31. What position do you usually sleep in? I lie with my right side towards the wall.
32. How big is your house? It is big.
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? I eat cornflakes, or bread. Sometimes even nothingm but then at school something.
34. Have you ever fired a gun? No, but I want to.
35. Have you ever tried archery? No, but I want to.
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word? I often say when I do something wrong "FUCK" or "SHIT".
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep? I think it almost days.
39. Do you have any scars? Yes, I have a cut at my right eyebrow.
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer? No, I don't think so.
41. Are you a good liar? My parents are always saying that I am.
42. Are you a good judge of character? Yes.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? Yes, the British and American accent. Even the Afghan accent, because my mother is from Afghanistan.
44. Do you have a strong accent? Yes, when I talk English and it's almost all the time.
45. What is your favorite accent? British accent.
46. What is your personality type? Psychotic, nice, weird, funny, serious.
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? A dress that cost more than 200€ (~276,078$).
48. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
49. Are you an innie or an outie? I'm both. Depends on the situation.
50. Left or right handed? I could write with both hands when I was young, but now am I a rightie.
51. Are you scared of spiders? Yes.
52. Favorite food? I have many.
53. Favorite foreign food? Afghan food, Chinese food, Japanese food, Italian food.
54. Are you a clean or messy person? I'm always clean everywhere.
55. Most used phrased? "I don't get it."
56. Most used word? "kawaii"
57. How long does it take for you to get ready? Uhm, I don't know what that means. Before school, about an hour and when I'm showering(and/or bathing) it can take sometimes about 2 hours. :
58. Do you have much of an ego? Well, yes, I think so.
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? Both, first sucking, then biting. (Sounds pervy.)
60. Do you talk to yourself? Yes. Much, tbh.
61. Do you sing to yourself? Yes.
62. Are you a good singer? Yes, but just Gospel. AND I LOVE TO SING GOSPEL.
63. Biggest Fear? I fear sometimes the outside. I have my allergies.
64. Are you a gossip? NO. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. I KNOW THAT IT CAN HURT SOMEONE BADLY!
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen? "My Sister's Keeper".
66. Do you like long or short hair? I like both. Depends on the type of face and the structure.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? No. And I think it isn't necessary.
68. Favorite school subject? ENGLISH, OF COURSE.
69. Extrovert or Introvert? Both. But most of the people that that I'm extroverted.
70. Have you ever been scuba diving? No.
71. What makes you nervous? When my parents want to talk with me, exams.
72. Are you scared of the dark? No, I prefer the dark. I'm sometimes scared of the light.
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? Yes.
74. Are you ticklish? Yes, very much.
75. Have you ever started a rumor? No. Rumors are mean.
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority? No. Too much responsibility.
77. Have you ever drank underage? Yes.
78. Have you ever done drugs? Yes, tbh. Just trying.
79. Who was your first real crush? A guy from my school.
80. How many piercings do you have? I have none. I think they're not right placed on me.
81. Can you roll your Rs? WHAT THE FISH IS THAT?
82. How fast can you type? Very fast.
83. How fast can you run? Not that fast.
84. What color is your hair? Brown-red.
85. What color is your eyes? It changes all the time. Blue-green, blue-grey, green-grey, green-grey-blue, poison green (summer time) or just grey. Many variations between green, grey, blue and a bit yellow.
86. What are you allergic to? Many things.
87. Do you keep a journal? No.
88. What do your parents do? My mother is a housewife and my father works in an advertising agency.
89. Do you like your age? Yes. It's perfect.
90. What makes you angry? Many things.
91. Do you like your own name? No. Just my nickname.
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? "Aubrey", "Rue", "Valerie", "Elizabeth", "Jordan", "John", "Eden" (boy/girl), etc.
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child? I would be satisfied with one of these sex', because I don't care. The child must be happy.
94. What are you strengths? My English is top-notch.
95. What are your weaknesses? I'm fat.
96. How did you get your name? My aunt (mother side) choose my name.
97. Were your ancestors royalty? No.
98. Do you have any scars? Yes, I have a cut at my right eyebrow.
99. Color of your bedspread? Blue.
100. Color of your room? Blue.